Comprehensive review of medical professionalism standards with CME credit
- Confidently manage the broad spectrum of professionalism problems encountered in primary and acute care
- Understand the definition and fundamental characteristics of "professionalism" and improve the relationship-centered expectations required to practice medicine competently
- Review patient management, practice management, law and ethics, and interactions with industry
- Over 100 board-style Q&A
- Adaptive self-assessment with guided remediation
- Includes AMA Category 1 credits
This product includes the following assets:
Lots of Great Features
- Comprehensive review of medical professionalism standards with CME credit
- Earn CME while you study with board style questions
- Detailed explanations for understanding why an answer is correct or incorrect
- Colorful images for visual presentation
- Easy to read dashboard
Save time, money and stress. Get more.
Don't spend your time and energy - and more money - traveling to and sitting through a live review cram course that leaves you holding a paper binder and no lasting value. With Med-Challenger, you study when you want, where you want. Stay comfortable. We bring everything to you. More than just effective board exam review, more than a "question bank," it's ongoing knowledge support.
Plus, our board reviews are designed for your high-stakes exam - as well as your career requirements after you've passed your exam - year after year. You'll never have to buy MOC resources again.
"Not only did I get prepared in no time using Med-Challenger, I scored in the 95% percentile."