Save on Exam Prep and CME Requirements Packages
Our April 2023 CME offers are a great way to use your 2023 CME budget the best way.
Our PRO Bundles automatically save you up to 50% off standard prices and supply you with everything you need in your specialty, year after year.
Many include NEW 2023-2024 MOC materials specific to annual specialty requirements.
April 2023 CME Content Updates
Keeping your assets fresh - always.
Part of Med-Challenger's process is a continual review of changing guidelines and reported errata across all its specialized medical education courseware. These routine updates allow us to fine-tune our materials to the most current standards and utility. We also address all user feedback errata reports and attend to peer-reviewed corrective measures. We are committed to our customer's long-term education investment and patronage.
Affected specialties and topic learning objectives:
Nose: Infection and Inflammation
- Discuss the most common etiologies of long-term chronic cough
- Diagnose polyarteritis nodosa and differentiate it from other vasculitis syndromes
Valvular Heart Disease
- Differentiating between hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy and aortic stenosis.
Lower Respiratory Tract Infections
- Determine the cause of acute illness after fresh-water exposure
Renal and Urologic Disorders
- Discuss the treatment of gonorrhea
- Describe appropriate management of Sever’s Disease (calcaneal apophysitis)
Biliary Tract Disease
- Assess, diagnose, and treat patients with acalculous cholecystitis
- Describe the conditions associated with primary sclerosing cholangitis
Pediatric Cardiovascular Disorders
- Evaluate exertional syncope
Acute Renal Failure
- Identify renal manifestations of hepatitis C infection
Stroke: Epidemiology and Presentation
- Discuss the presentation of a stroke in the vertebrobasilar system
- Discuss the recognition and management of auto-positive end-expiratory pressure